Sunday, September 19, 2010

Standing Still...

I recently moved.  I've had a lot of people ask me why I moved.  I have a dozen reasons why, but in thinking about it I realized it mostly has to do with the fact that I just need change.  If anything stays too constant in my life for too long I go stir crazy.  The last 12 months has been the longest I've lived in a single location in the last 10 years.  I've averaged a new place every 6 months for the last 10 years.  Right now I want to travel, I want to go explore the world and visit new places, new people, and learn and understand more.  I've been feeling this for awhile but recently was reading my cousin's blog about her experiences (http://brooklynday.blogspot.com) and couldn't help but feel jealous for her adventures.  Perhaps I'll have the chance to travel again soon, and hopefully manage the growing frustration that comes with staying in the same place.

1 comment:

heidikins said...

You know, there are some people (points to self) that feel the same way about you and all your adventures.

xox